Become a Forex trading professional
by using RSI Robot—your personal advisor!
Are you wondering why people around you are maximizing their trading potential but you’re still struggling to get in the game?
Look no further. RSI Robot is all you need! There are tons of so called “expert advisors” out there and I’m sure you’ve run into a few yourself. The RSI Robot doesn’t claim to be an expert; it simply claims to be consistent and profitable. After years of research and testing, the RSI Robot acts like a real trade—it avoids generating loads of risky trades, and humbly makes the safe, profitable ones based on the Relative Strength Index (RSI).
Back tests are 80 – 90 percent more profitable.
Reliable and consistent trading.
Easy to use.
Suitable for professionals and beginners, alike.
RSI Robot Tester
Become a member and backtest Now !
You get unlimited access to free membership content
The Foundation Of RSI Robot
Developed in 1978 by Welles Wilder, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) is an oscillating indicator with values ranging from 0-100 percent.
Wilder posited that when price moves up rapidly, it reaches a point where it’s overbought (70 percent). Conversely, when price falls rapidly, it’s considered oversold (30 percent). In either case, Wilder deemed a reaction or reversal imminent.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a measure of the stock’s recent trading strength, and the slope of the RSI is directly proportional to the velocity of a change in the trend. The distance traveled by the RSI is then proportional to the magnitude of the move.
RSI ROBOT REDUCES RISK WITH SAFE TRADING
How RSI Robot Works
The RSI Robot uses two RSI indicators, 14-day RSI and the 3-day RSI. As soon as the two RSI Indicators cross each other, a buy or sell signal is then created. An underlying MACD indicator or CCI indicator confirms the trade to keep you trading safely.
Things you should know about the RSI Robot!
The RSI Robot is NOT a scalper.
There is NO Martingale (you can turn it on, though)
There is NO grid or other risk methods.
The RSI Robot relies on the strength of the RSI indicator.
The RSI Robot was developed for 5 Minutes, 15-Minutes, and 4-Hour Charts and currency pair EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURCHF, AUDJPY, EURJPY, USDCHF
Intelligent Trading: Easy to Use
The RSI Robot will not trade every day, nor every second day. It will trade when the chances are greatest to make a safe trade. On average, it will make between 50-300 trades per year and per chart. Why? The RSI Robot was created for reliability, safe trading, and consistent returns. It’s also super easy to use. There are no settings to adjust or configurations to learn.
Simply attach it to a 5-Minutes, 15-Minutes or 4-Hour chart for EURUSD, and voilà, you’re ready to begin. Not only that, but the RSI Robot is equally reliable for small or large deposits!
Supported currency pairs and time frames
EURUSD H4, M15, M5 - GBPUSD M15, M5 - AUSUSD M5 - USDJPY M15 - USDCAD M5 - EURCHF M5 - EURJPY M15 - AUDJPY M15
Below are some of the default trading settings:
- Preset – here can you choose from a dropdown window the currency pair with timeframe
- Use CCIfilter – enable/disable CCI
- UseACfilter – enable/disable AC
- UseMACDfilter – enable/disable MACD
- MaxSpread – no trade will open when spread is larger
- MaxOpenTrades – max amount of trades that will be open at the same time when recovery is true
- RecoveryMode – enable/disable recovery for losing trades
- SuspendTradingOnRecovery – enable/disable normal trading when Recovery is enabled
- RecoveryLoss – amount of pips in loss to start recovery
- Lot – the lot size when Money Management is disabled
- MM – enable/disable Money Management
- MaxLots – set the maximum lot size to trade when MM is enabled
- Risk – maximum percentage of balance to risk per trade
- LotsRiskReductor – if MM=true but Risk=0, the EA uses LotsRiskReductor percentage of free margin for each trade
- LotFactor – if a previous trade has brought losses, the next trade’s lot size is increased LotFactor times
- LotIncrement – when LotFactor is zero the next recovery trade will open initial lot plus LotIncrement
- StopLoss – trade is closed when StopLoss is hit
- TakeProfit – trade is closed when TakeProfit is hit
- TrailingStop – the trailing stop distance
- TrailingStopStart – profit in pips that turns the trailing stop function on
- TrailingStopStep – minimal change in pips for the SL
- StealthMode – hides SL and TP from your broker
- GMToffset – converts the time of your server to the time of your broker
- Comments – enable/disable comments
- SendEmails – enable/disable emails
- Push – enable/disable push notifications
- Slippage – execute the price within a range of x pips from the requested entry price
- MagicNumber – order ID (when you are trading same pairs you’ll need to change this number)
- Comment – leave your comment
Want To Get Paid For Promoting?
Robot Profit is using e-junkie for affiliate program. The use of e-junkie is totally free for affiliates. No fees will be charged! Never!
If you refer one of my products I will pay a commission of 50% per sale. Yes, you got it right. 50% per sale!!
Commissions will get paid after two weeks on the last day of each month